Now the dog is regarded as a member of the family. If the dog is sick, the owner will be more anxious. Now let’s take a look at the ten most common diseases in dogs. Can consciously take some preventive measures in the usual feeding process. Some dog breeds are more susceptible to certain diseases, so pay more attention to them.
1. Eye diseases: Straight-eyed Shih Tzu, Pugs, Bulldogs, etc. are prone to inverted eyelashes. Sharpei's head is more wrinkled, and the eyelids are easily turned inward. The white VIPs, Bichon, and Hiromi are prone to blockage of their tear ducts, but there are two obvious tear marks.
2. Respiratory diseases: short-nosed Beijing, Xishi, Pago, Boxing Lion, etc., are prone to retraction of the nose, and the trachea also turns, prone to paralysis of the larynx, atrophy of the trachea, and snoring.
3. Skin diseases: Shar-pi, pugs, bulldogs, etc. with ultra-short hair have folds on the body, and the skin is easy to rub against the skin, and it is easy to hide dirt and dirt, and it is easy to get skin diseases.
4. Dental disease: Small dogs, especially ultra-small dogs, are prone to deciduous teeth and permanent teeth side by side, jamming food debris, leading to dental calculus, periodontal disease, bad breath, and finally tooth loss.
5. Otitis externa: Cocaine with long earlobes over the chin, or VIP, Xishi, Beijing, Maltese, etc. with dense hair in the ear canal are prone to otitis externa due to poor ventilation in the ear canal.The above are the ten most common diseases in dogs. In daily life,the owner must pay more attention to prevent theoccurrence of suchdiseases. And as soon as there are signs, they must be sent to a doctor immediately.